After all the confetti is swept up, your wedding dress is preserved and stored and you’ve sent out thank you notes, your memories and the wedding photos are all you’ll have left to remember one of the most important days in your life. While everyone wants quality photographs, budget considerations often take precedence. You don’t have to hire the most expensive photographer in town, however, to obtain photos that will make you smile each time you see them.
- Look for a lesser known wedding photographer in your area. While the big names can afford to charge the most, a shutterbug who’s just getting started often charges more reasonable rates. Ask to review a portfolio to ensure that the photographer you hire does quality work.
- Shop around for a studio whose work you admire and book one of its associate photographers rather than the lead photographer. You can expect the studio’s stamp of quality without paying the huge price associated with the lead photographer.
- Compare apples to apples. While one photographer may charge less for her time, she may charge more when it comes to items like reprints, albums and frames. Obtain a price list from each of the photographers you are considering and determine an approximate total cost for each.
- Hire a student photographer. Contact your local college and ask the head of the photography program for recommendations of particularly talented students. Interview a couple, view their portfolios and select the one you prefer.
You’ve bought the dress, arranged your flowers and your RSVPs are flooding in. While it may seem tempting to just throw place cards in the air and let your guests sit at any table, it could cause friction and upset on your wedding day. You only get one chance to get it right, so it’s worth making the effort to arrange your guests properly. If done well, it will guarantee your wedding being a success with all who attend.
- Familiarize yourself with the layout of the venue. Use a large piece of paper to sketch out each table, taking into account its size and how many seats it can handle. Draw in where the DJ or band will be performing, exits, disabled entrances and restrooms.
- Assign each table a title according to your wedding theme, or simply number each one.
- Gather your RSVP cards and start classifying your guests according to relationship, such as family, work colleagues, childhood friends, family friends, etc. Doing this will allow you to group people appropriately.
- Assign family members first, which will whittle down your seating dilemmas. Family should be seated as close to the head table as possible. Take into account any disputes among relatives and separate those people accordingly. Seat elderly family members away from loud speakers.
- Make sure there is an even number of men and women at each table.
- Seat children under 8 at the same table as their parents. If you have a group of tweens or teens, give them their own table; they may prefer that to sitting with adults.
- Seat singles at tables with other singles, couples and families. Avoid having a “singles table.”
- Assign two empty tables where vendors can eat during their breaks, or to accommodate last-minute guests who did not RSVP.
- Once your plan is complete, prepare a large seating diagram that shows the assignments. This should be on hand at the venue in case of any problems on the day.
- Write up your place cards once your plan is complete. For a personal touch, add a handwritten note inside each card, such as: “Thank you for coming such a long way to join us in our special day”. While it may take longer, your guests will appreciate your effort.
- Alphabetize your place cards. When you present them to your caterer, explain clearly that they are in order and should be set out this way. If any become disorganized, then the caterer can place them back in order.
The right wedding decorations for the ceremony and reception pull everything together. Combining the right materials, colors and designs give the overall wedding a polished look and set the tone. Using tulle for your wedding decorations adds a touch of class and lends to a romantic fairytale-like setting.
- Tulle can be used in the ceremony in a few ways. If there is a unity candle being lit, or another meaningful tradition, tulle may be woven around the table with strings of light or silk ribbon.
Pew decorations will have a simple elegance when you use tulle bows with tails of tulle and ribbon. Add a small bouquet of sample flowers from the bride’s bouquet, or just use the bows alone as decoration. You can also hang swags at the end of each row of guests.
Wrap tulle around stairway banisters and entranceways. If an arch is used, tulle can be wrapped around the arch or draped from the arch to have a dream-like effect.
If you are having an outdoor wedding, mark the walking paths by making a delicate fence out of tulle. Rent stands and rope the tulle across the hooks. Place a battery-lit candle or flowers on top of the stands.
- Create a beautiful ceiling canopy by draping tulle from the ceiling to hang over the dance floor or the head table.
Plain white chairs can be dressed up with colored tulle bows that match the wedding colors. You can also make a chair wrap by pulling 4-foot long pieces of tulle around the chair and tie with a square knot. You can decorate the back with a pull bow.
Tulle can also be strategically placed around the cake table or draped from the head table.
Use the tulle as a runner and sprinkle confetti or rose petals around it. For a beautiful shine, scatter clear flat marbles on top of the table, surrounding the cake, unity candle, gifts or centerpiece.
Tulle can be incorporated into the centerpieces by adding bows or wrapping the tulle around the base of a candleholder or vase.
Use tulle as a wrap for bird seeds, bubbles and favors.
- Use white tulle for a classic, timeless look or use colored tulle to coordinate your decorations with the rest of the wedding theme. Better yet, mix some white tulle with colored tulle for a completely different look by twisting them together.
You can create unique decorations by adding greenery, colored ribbons, flowers and bows to your tulle. For an extra special touch that adds a touch of romance, place a string of lights behind the tulle.
- If you are using tulle near hot items, candles or other open flames, make sure the tulle is placed so that it will not catch on fire. Safety trumps decorations any time.
- Put your finished tulle decorations in plastic bags or containers. Do not cram them in as they smash easily. You will want them in perfect shape for your wedding day.
Wedding pictures are one way for a happy couple to hang on to memories from the day of their wedding. Though wedding photos depict the wedding party together as well as the bride and groom on their own, there are many different options. Wedding photos can capture the fun and spontaneity of the wedding, along with the solemn moments, so consider what wedding poses you might like to see.
Before the Ceremony
- Before the wedding ceremony, take pictures of the wedding party getting ready. Get a shot of the bride and her mother adjusting the veil and the bridesmaids helping arrange the dress. Set up a shot where the groom and the groomsmen are having their boutonnieres attached to their clothes. Get pictures of the relatives arriving at the venue and of the bride being helped into the car by her father.
- While pictures of the bride and the groom together are important, put together a few shots of the wedding party as well. A shot of all of the parents of the marrying couple and shots of the two mothers is a good idea. Get pictures of the bridesmaids together and pictures of the bride with each bridesmaid. You may also want shots of the groomsmen and bridesmaids in pairs or in one large group.
- During the reception, people will be much more relaxed, so take the opportunity to take candid shots. Take pictures of people dancing together, and don’t forget to a get a few pictures of the children at the ceremony as well. You may choose to pose the children near the cake or the food and get their reactions to the elaborate desserts. Wait until the DJ plays some lively songs and get pictures of people having fun on the dance floor.
Bride and Groom Poses
- While there is the standard bride and groom pose with the two facing the camera with their bodies turned toward each other, there are many other poses to choose from. Place the bride in a chair and place the groom behind her with his hand on her shoulder for a more classic pose, or place the bride above the groom on the stairwell, looking down upon him lovingly. For a more casual shot, place the bride in the groom’s lap, or take shots of them kissing, half-hidden behind her veil.
- Cover the cake table with a tablecloth. This provides a clean backdrop that adds a splash of color or texture to the photographs.
- Drape a table runner down the center of the table that the cake can rest on, or place a flat mirror on the table and set the cake on it. Both embellishments call further attention to the centerpiece of the table — the wedding cake.
- Sprinkle rose petals around the base of the cake for a romantic touch. Lay the bridesmaids’ bouquets on the tables, with the blooms pointing out and the flower stems pointing toward the cake to create a floral border.
- Scatter beads, gemstones and rhinestones around the cake for a touch of sparkle and glitz. Place small, flat, circular mirrors around the base of the cake for a contemporary look.
- Attach a strand of white Christmas lights around the edges of the table to illuminate the cake, or set electric candles around the cake to cast a soft glow on it. Refrain from using actual candles because the warmth of the flames can melt the cake’s icing.
- Position any other wedding items you would like to highlight in a wedding photo on or around the cake. For example, hang the bride and groom’s wedding bands from the cake topper. Place the couple’s toasting champagne flutes next to the cake. Lay the bride’s garter and bouquet next to the cake. By highlighting the cake, you can simultaneously capture photos of other important wedding elements as well.
- Position the cake cutting knife and serving knife next to the cake. These are often engraved and used for traditional wedding-reception events such as the bride and groom cutting the cake and feeding it to each other.
Everybody knows that financing a wedding can be a daunting task for many people. Between the urge to wow your family and friends, and the desire to make your loved one satisfied with their “Best Day Ever” for the rest of their life, there is an immense amount of pressure to provide every thing one could ever want. Rather than fret about how to afford it all, it’s wise to look at ways to get what you want for cheap.
For example, if you are looking for the perfect gift for the groomsmen, why not check out some of the neat mechanical watches on offer from Groupon Coupons by GearBest? The ladies can receive a diamond style one, if they prefer. You’ll want to have something on every dinner table to offer each guest, so check out the little knick knacks for sale by GearBest as well.
If you are planning to bootstrap your own wedding, you’ll need a lot of the infrastructure that other weddings already have in place. Check out the great LED lights and flashlights GearBest has to offer. It’s hard to think of all of the loose ends you’ll need to tie up before the start of your fantastic day, but it’s certainly worth doing a little shopping around and planning as early as you can.
Whatever work you do into planning your special day now will pay off later. Rather than leave things to the last minute, you should consider what you can do to enhance the experience now by investing in items you’ll need when you can find great deals on them, rather than just buying whatever is at hand at whatever price the local vendor charges the day of.
If you are in the mood for saving money, check out the great deals available through GearBest’s partnership with Groupon. Right now, for example, you can save $50 off with coupons, 11% off and free shipping on regular priced items, 15% off apparel, and even more savings on select items. By taking the time to do your research early, you can make your wedding day a lot more affordable than you previously may have thought.
Іn thе fаshіоn wоrld, wаtсhеs аrе thе “ІΝΝ” thеsе dауs. Ве іt fоr thе уоung оr fоr thе оld. Іt іs bоth fоr mеn аnd fоr wоmеn. Оnе оf thе thіngs thаt еvеrуоnе wоuld wаnt tо аdd іn thеіr ассеssоrіеs іs wаtсhеs. Тhе wаtсhеs оf Тіtаn Rаgа аnd Тіssоt wаtсhеs or as we call it in Norway “Klokker” аrе vеrу рорulаr. Аlmоst еvеrуоnе wаnts tо hаvе іt. Rаgа аnd Тіssоt Wаtсhеs аrе рорulаr fоr thеіr stуlе аnd unіquеnеss.
Аrе уоu а lоvеr оf wаtсhеs?
Іf роsіtіvе, thеn thеrе іs gооd nеws fоr уоu. Тhеsе dауs Тіtаn Rаgа wаtсhеs аnd Тіssоt wаtсhеs аrе vеrу “ІΝΝ”. Yоu саn frееlу аdd thеsе wаtсhеs іn уоur wаrdrоbе. Тhеsе wаtсhеs аrе fаmоus fоr thеіr stуlе аnd unіquеnеss іn thеіr hіgh quаlіtу mаtеrіаl. Еvеrуbоdу wаnts tо lооk dіffеrеnt аnd unіquе frоm оthеrs. Неrе іs thе bеst sоlutіоn fоr уоu. Yоu саn shор оnlіnе fоr rеаsоnаblе рrісе. Іt іs thе bеst wау thrоugh whісh уоu саn mоvе ассоrdіng tо thе fаshіоn.
Аs, wе аll knоw thаt fаshіоn сhаngеs еvеrу dау. Νоw уоu dоn’t hаvе tо wаіt tо buу ехреnsіvе аnd brаndеd wаtсhеs. Yоu саn buу thеm оnlіnе оn vеrу rеаsоnаblе рrісеs. Моvе ассоrdіng tо thе fаshіоn. Іn соntrаdісtіоn, іf уоu wіll gо іn stоrеs уоu mіght gеt ехреnsіvе оffеrs аs соmраrеd tо thе оnlіnе dеаls. Оnlіnе уоu саn gеt hugе dіsсоunts аnd rеаsоnаblе рrісеs аnd уоu dоn’t hаvе tо wаіt fоr рrісеs tо соmе dоwn.
Whо lоvеs tо wеаr wаtсh аs аn ассеssоrу.Ѕhе аlwауs usеs tо shор fоr hеrsеlf оfflіnе, but, thе dау shе саmе tо knоw аbоut thе hеаvу dіsсоunts аnd grеаt dеаls оnlіnе. Іf уоu аrе а smаrt shорреr lіkе Ѕhіkhа уоu саn shор оnlіnе. Тhіs аррrоасh оf shорріng wіll sаvе nоt оnlу уоur росkеt but аlsо уоu саn сrасk grеаt dеаls.
Тіtаn Rаgа аnd Тіssоt Wаtсhеs аrе bеst knоwn fоr thеіr stуlе. Еасh уоung lаdу nееds tо wеаr wаtсhеs оf Тіtаn аnd Тіssоt. Тhеу аrе ехреnsіvе hоwеvеr, уоu саn snаtсh thе bеst dеаl оn thе stоrеs. Тhеsе Wаtсhеs wоn’t јust mаkе уоu fееl grеаt but thеу аrе fіttеd аnd соmfоrtаblе tоо. Yоu fееl mоrе аt еаsе wеаrіng іt.
Wаtсh іs nоt оnlу а nесеssіtу іn tоdау’s tіmе but іt іs а stуlе stаtеmеnt аs wеll. Іt іs vеrу muсh іn fаshіоn thеsе dауs. Іf уоu аrе а hоmеmаkеr, smаll gіrl оr аn аgеd wоmаn, уоu саn buу thеsе wаtсhеs оnlіnе. Yоu dоn’t hаvе tо dереnd оn аnуоnе fоr thеsе thіngs. Yоu саn ехрlоrе thіngs thе wау уоu wаnt аnd уоu саn gеt іt whіlе sіttіng аt hоmе.
Fіnаllу, lаst but nоt thе lеаst, уоu hаvе tо tаkе саrе оf уоursеlf оnlу thеn уоu саn tаkе саrе оf оthеrs. Јust bе wіth thе fаshіоn, bе соmfоrtаblе аnd bе rеаlіstіс.
Оnlіnе shорріng рrоvіdеs уоu thе bеst dеаls , hеаvу dіsсоunts аnd grеаt оffеrs. Тhеіr mаіn аіm іs tо sаtіsfу thе еnd сustоmеr. Тhеу gіvе thе орtіоn tо rеturn thе рrоduсt оr ехсhаngе іt wіthіn gіvеn реrіоd. Whаt аrе уоu wаіtіng fоr? Gо grаb thе орроrtunіtу аnd mаkе full usе оf іt. Yоu саn асhіеvе уоur wіshеs јust а сlісk аwау.
There are a number of benefits of selecting wedding marquees over conventional wedding venues like functional spaces of hotels and churches. For instance, if you organize your marriage ceremony in a marquee you can totally customize it around your own taste by making use of light background music, mood lighting, guest seating, floral arrangements plus even the position of performance and live band locations.
1. Decorate your Venue of Your Own Style
Once you’ve got your marquee, you can style each part of your wedding area different, to suit its function for that special day, whilst also been able to decorate the outside; giving your guests that wow factor before even entering! Marquee hire firms such as Bees Wedding Marquee Hire often offer advice and help in terms of creating a theme. Most, including Bees, also offer a range of exterior décor items, to help improve the place around your wedding marquee. For instance; providing temporary wedding related supports and picket framework to add touch of elegance to the doorway to your nuptials.
2. Wedding Marquee Furniture
Selecting the stylish furniture for your marriage ceremony is main aspects of creating an impression of classiness and it can assist make your nuptials guests feel relaxed and welcomed. There are a number of different kinds of wedding stuff that can be arranged for your marquee, from ordinary dining chairs, to chic gold painted traditional look seats with cushions.
3. Vast Area for Separate Uses
As part of the service, most marquee hire services will also provide lounge seats for different locations of your wedding area interior. For example, you may have a place dedicated for aged guests who want more comfortable chairs during the time’s proceedings, and want more relaxing chairs than up right dinning seats. Moreover, you may discover that you need a kid’s playground and kid sized toys and chairs to keep them engaged during present giving and speeches.
4. Provide Sophisticated Entertainment Facilities
These days, more individuals who are doing preparation of wedding need more modern entertainment at their marriage ceremony. Marquees are perfects for all kinds of entertainment preparations as they enable you to arrange your staging, visual / audio show and live band where you wish them to be within the center of the tent, with limited limitations. This is possible due to the latest marquee designs taking advantage of not having support poles within the marquee space to hold up the roof. These marquees are supported by a stiff frame which is noticeable along the walls of marquee.
5. Hire a Wedding Planner
To really get the most out of your special day, it is highly advisable to hire a wedding planner from day one, to help organize everything, from early gatherings, wedding day dining, transport to and from the venue, transport for your guests, help with the preparation of the marriage ceremony, organization and setup of the evening food, and finally, help with the marriage reception party for the evening.
Wedding is a special occasion for every couple and taking all the best measures to make it really special in every way is quite usual. The right dress, the best photographer, a unique menu all makes essential parts of a wedding but nothing actually reaches the highest dimension unless the wedding venue is right. To make your wedding really special having the right venue for the occasion is important because it is sure to have maximum impact on the total event. A unique venue can give the total occasion a new height and can help your wedding to become really enjoyable and memorable to every one attending it.
Make the right impression with the right wedding venue
If you do not get the right venue for your wedding, no matter how good the foods are and how expensive the arrangements might sound, nothing will make the best impression. The place where you will plan your wedding should be according to your taste and likings and it must be able to convey a level of class to the invited guests. A perfect wedding venue, like that of Seven-Degrees event venue can simply impress the invitees and also ensures that you are able to make the occasion of your wedding really memorable.
Get the right environment
The other reason for spending on a perfect venue is that, in order to house all the arrangements and activities of your wedding you need a proper place and the right environment. A good wedding venue will not only provide you with sufficient space according to the needs but will also provide you the right environment to make the occasion perfect and complete in every sense. The right venue plays the most important role in making your wedding perfect and hassle free. So, it is a point where you should not compromise.
The right venue
One important thing to keep in mind is that, a wedding venue needs to be perfect according to your own requirements. The requirements are most expected to vary from person to person and hence you should pick a wedding venue that matches perfectly with your requirements and seems to be the right one for you. As the wedding venue plays a major role in the total arrangement and events related to the wedding hence it needs to be at par with the needs and should be able to meet the expectation.
Destination weddings are the hottest trends of this century. Not only are they convenient to arrange, they are also budget friendly too. They also offer a break from the routinely traditional marriage ceremony in a church.
Providing a backdrop of the magnificent mountains, the lovely sandy beaches, historical architectures or even posh and chic modern architecture, these destination weddings can truly be called Dream Weddings In Paradise. Being surrounded by family and friends, who take time out to plan and budget for your destination wedding, makes it even more special.
Choice of destination
The choice of the destination depends on the backdrop you would want for your wedding. It is best to avail the services of a destination wedding planner for the same since they will be able to guide you regarding the
- Feasibility of the destination chosen,
- Budgeting and planning for the destination chosen,
- Discounts and wedding packages currently on offer at that place and
- Wedding etiquettes, rules and regulations followed at the chosen place.
Budgeting for your destination wedding
Destination weddings are also less costly and hassle-free. If you have to arrange your big event at your hometown, you would have to spend a lot more and take a lot of responsibilities. But destination weddings are less costly because of
- Many resorts offering complimentary wedding packages: There are many resorts around the world who are famous for offering complimentary wedding packages to couples who satisfy the following criteria:
- They book rooms of a specific category for about 6 to 7 nights. Since it is the most special occasion of your life, you can plan and budget in advance to satisfy this criterion.
- They book a specified number of rooms together. This gets automatically fulfilled when you take along friends, family and other loved ones to be a part of the most momentous occasion of your life.
- Wedding packages come with certain basic facilities included: Wedding packages offered by resorts and resort chains worldwide come with certain basic amenities and services like catering, decoration etc. However, they are open to suggestions and also have many options. Hence you can choose which wedding package you want to avail after going through the services offered. Alternatively you can also add any extra facilities you might want and pay them separately for the same.
With so much on offer, it would be very hard for couples to refuse to opt for a destination wedding and make near perfect memories of their Dream Weddings In Paradise.