Planning for a wedding can be extremely time-consuming and also very tedious. There are plenty of things that you need to keep in mind, from selecting the venue to deciding the food menu. All this can get pretty overwhelming for a couple. There are some decisions that are more important than others, such as the wedding venue selection. You need to decide on a place as soon as possible and make a booking as early as you can. Most popular wedding venues in Sydney are often booked for several years in advance, so it is best for you to put your name down as early as you can.
Selecting the wedding venue is much easier said than done. Because it is such a special day in the lives of two people, you need to decide whether you want to hold the wedding at a historically significant venue, or if you would prefer an intimate gathering at a small location. Garden wedding venues in Sydney have become very popular as of late, mainly due to the fact that these gardens are meticulously maintained and are also quite spacious. Here are a few tips that will help you find the best location and plan the perfect wedding.
The Geographical Location
Sydney is one of the biggest cities in the world. If you are looking for a decent garden venue for your wedding, make sure you choose one that’s located in a convenient position within the city. You don’t need to choose a venue that’s located at the far end of the city. Make sure you choose a place that will be convenient for your guests and for yourself too. Obviously, the geographical location of the venue plays a very important role. You need to find a place that’s not only close but also easy to reach. If your guests have to drive for a couple of hours before reaching the wedding venue, you can pretty much guess that they won’t arrive in a happy mood.
Many modern couples often look through pictures of different wedding venues online before coming to a decision. Unfortunately, that’s not such a good idea. Most companies that put up pictures online often retouch them heavily in order to make them look good. Rather than believe in the photos, it is best to visit the venue first and decide for yourself. There are several things that you need to look out for, such as the size of the garden, the decorations, and the size of the stage as well. Before you finalise any venue, it is always wise to visit the venue first and explore it for yourself.
There are a few other things that you must keep in mind when planning an outdoor wedding. For instance, you need to study the weather forecast and hold the wedding during the dry season. After all, nobody wants rain on the day of their wedding!
Renting a limousine in any of the big cities is not at all a difficult thing to do. There are a number of limo rental services, and all that you need to do is to check out the following things before you actually settle for one service. Read on to know the things that you should not miss to consider before renting the limo.
- If the vehicle matches with your requirements: This is surely the first thing to check out. You might need to rent a limo for your wedding or any other special ceremony; or you might as well need it for an official purpose or just for touring. So, first of all you have to ensure that the collection of limo available with the limo rental service can actually meet with your needs. If you find that the limos available with one rental service does not seem to be much suitable for your purpose, check out the next option without compromising with your needs and choice.
- The condition of the chosen vehicle and mileage: The primary objective of renting a limo is to have a vehicle that offers the right look and the right service; and unless the limo is in the right condition it can never give the best service. So, check out the vehicle on your own before renting it, so that you can be actually sure about the condition of the vehicle. Asking about the make of the model can also help you to get an idea if the car can actually be in its best days. Also ask about the mileage offered by the limo, because it will not only give you an idea about how much fuel you will need to fill in, but also a clear image of the condition of the engine of the vehicle.
- Insurance: The next thing to consider in this chart is the insurance coverage. The car you are about to rent should be covered under insurance. It is very important that you rent a limo that has full insurance cover. Often the rental services offer passenger insurance along with the comprehensive vehicle insurance for some added fees. Check out for these options and always opt for a complete coverage even if it costs you something extra.
- The charge: You certainly need to consider the charge of the rental vehicle but never take it as the primary factor to make your choice. The best limo service Columbus, Ohio will provide you the best quality limos on rental for a reasonable charge.
So, before you pick a limo on rental check out the above things.
Author Bio: The writer of this blog post is a PR professional with experience in frequent renting of high valued luxury vehicles. He depends on limo service Columbus, Ohio for meeting his luxury vehicle renting needs.
Planning your wedding can become very overwhelming unless you know what you are doing. It is one of the main reasons why most people hire wedding planners. However, wedding planners charge a considerable amount of money, which might take the overall expenditure over your budget. When planning your wedding, the most important thing that you need to decide is the venue. There are plenty of places in Australia that offer picturesque views and gorgeous outdoor locations. However, many people have difficulty in selecting the right venue. Here are a few tips to help you out.
Choose a Unique Location
You want your wedding to be remembered for a long time to come. You also want it to be the best day of your life, and an incredible, special event. Therefore, holding your wedding in the neighbourhood church does not make a lot of sense. Australia is brimming with beautiful locations. One of them is Hunter Valley. Located at a distance of approximately 120 km from Sydney, the Hunter Valley runs for over 150 km. The region is famous for the many different wineries located there, which makes it a fantastic place to hold your wedding. Some of the venues in Hunter Valley that you can choose from include the Hanging Tree, the Lavender Ridge Estate, the Bracken Ridge Estate and the Adam’s Peak Retreat.
Each of these venues in the Hunter Valley is downright beautiful. The reason why Hunter Valley is a great venue for holding your wedding is because it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city, thus allowing you to relax and unwind. Moreover, the Hunter River, its tributaries and the highland areas on both sides offer amazing views.
Work with a Planning Company
There are plenty of companies in the Hunter Valley region that will help you plan your wedding in a better manner. Many of these companies have exclusive arrangements with the country properties in Hunter Valley. Not only will these companies help you get a better rental, but they will also help you get in touch with local catering companies to make your wedding a great success.
Obviously, budgeting is a key issue when planning a wedding in a different location. Therefore, the company will discuss your budget and can show you some cheap wedding venues in Hunter Valley. Most companies generally offer quotes for 50-60 guests. However, if you are interested in planning a larger wedding, they can also accommodate up to 300 guests.
The first step is to get a quote from the company based on your requirements. Many companies have their own websites where you can request a quote and get in touch with them. This will make it easy for you to get a price estimate and decide between different country properties. Obviously, there are plenty of other variables that you will need to look out for when planning a wedding. But, a lot of your problems will be resolved once you have selected the venue.
After all the confetti is swept up, your wedding dress is preserved and stored and you’ve sent out thank you notes, your memories and the wedding photos are all you’ll have left to remember one of the most important days in your life. While everyone wants quality photographs, budget considerations often take precedence. You don’t have to hire the most expensive photographer in town, however, to obtain photos that will make you smile each time you see them.
- Look for a lesser known wedding photographer in your area. While the big names can afford to charge the most, a shutterbug who’s just getting started often charges more reasonable rates. Ask to review a portfolio to ensure that the photographer you hire does quality work.
- Shop around for a studio whose work you admire and book one of its associate photographers rather than the lead photographer. You can expect the studio’s stamp of quality without paying the huge price associated with the lead photographer.
- Compare apples to apples. While one photographer may charge less for her time, she may charge more when it comes to items like reprints, albums and frames. Obtain a price list from each of the photographers you are considering and determine an approximate total cost for each.
- Hire a student photographer. Contact your local college and ask the head of the photography program for recommendations of particularly talented students. Interview a couple, view their portfolios and select the one you prefer.
You’ve bought the dress, arranged your flowers and your RSVPs are flooding in. While it may seem tempting to just throw place cards in the air and let your guests sit at any table, it could cause friction and upset on your wedding day. You only get one chance to get it right, so it’s worth making the effort to arrange your guests properly. If done well, it will guarantee your wedding being a success with all who attend.
- Familiarize yourself with the layout of the venue. Use a large piece of paper to sketch out each table, taking into account its size and how many seats it can handle. Draw in where the DJ or band will be performing, exits, disabled entrances and restrooms.
- Assign each table a title according to your wedding theme, or simply number each one.
- Gather your RSVP cards and start classifying your guests according to relationship, such as family, work colleagues, childhood friends, family friends, etc. Doing this will allow you to group people appropriately.
- Assign family members first, which will whittle down your seating dilemmas. Family should be seated as close to the head table as possible. Take into account any disputes among relatives and separate those people accordingly. Seat elderly family members away from loud speakers.
- Make sure there is an even number of men and women at each table.
- Seat children under 8 at the same table as their parents. If you have a group of tweens or teens, give them their own table; they may prefer that to sitting with adults.
- Seat singles at tables with other singles, couples and families. Avoid having a “singles table.”
- Assign two empty tables where vendors can eat during their breaks, or to accommodate last-minute guests who did not RSVP.
- Once your plan is complete, prepare a large seating diagram that shows the assignments. This should be on hand at the venue in case of any problems on the day.
- Write up your place cards once your plan is complete. For a personal touch, add a handwritten note inside each card, such as: “Thank you for coming such a long way to join us in our special day”. While it may take longer, your guests will appreciate your effort.
- Alphabetize your place cards. When you present them to your caterer, explain clearly that they are in order and should be set out this way. If any become disorganized, then the caterer can place them back in order.